Saturday, July 2, 2011

Short blog!





If you are cold, tea will warm you. If you are too heated, it will cool you. If you are depressed, it will cheer you. If you are excited, it will calm you. - William Gladstone

Soo guess what I just bought!!





Tea!! I've been trying to find Thai milk tea and matcha tea powder.. The tea is so nice.





Neaw n I made some Matcha ice tea and matcha latte, the ice tea was too sweet cause we didn't realize the powder was already sweet, but the latte was beautiful!





Also bought some kiwis!





I've never actually tired golden kiwis, but it tastes the same.. Lol I didn't know why I was so afraid of change






I had work today n got myself some goodies! Yum!

Well on the weekend I decided to not spend it at home.. So we decided to go out..





We went to Mounties on friday after I finished work, just had a late dinner n a chat with Kerrie n Ryan :)





On sat Anya n Loc came over to visit





Diana, kev, Warren, Dave n I then went o the city to a bar Diana suggested, it was so much fun!
We went to scary cannery, it was so different, I wish I was hyped about it tho! It was sooo homosexual there, i saw the security guard pinching a guys nipple, 2 guys kissing, guys n girls stripping.. Everything off! It was crazy..
The bartenders were dancing on the tables n stripping.. It was sooo gross lol! Throwing beer n water everywhere, having a watertight with the taps..





This is how naked they got... The other guy had a plastic cup..
And if u pash the bartender, u get a free drink.. Lol such a slutty place.





Then went to star city for a bit before heading home






I want to make clothes!!! I realized that my sewing machine is actually working so I can actually sew now!! Costume making time! But I need material!