Thursday, July 21, 2011

Decided to go stay at daves cause my nets out, I can not live without the internet :)

Anyways since I haven't talked about food in awhile I think I'll list my all time favorite foods!

1) lasagna
But I only like a nice sloppy n rich in flavour lasagna, I can't stand dry ones.

2) mushrooms
I love all sorts os mushrooms but Button would have to be the best thing in the world.. U can put it in everything.. N I am so lucky that out of all the veges Dave can't eat, he still loves mushrooms.. Thank god

3) cheesecake
My first cheesecake i tired was one I made, i always thought it'd b weird seeing as it was made from cheese.. But it is the best!

4) raw salmon
I love the taste, texture n colour haha, can't eat salmon any other way

5) pavlova
One of the many foods I can eat in one sitting! Yum..

6) eggs
Good for you and can be cooked so many ways..

7) coconut juice

8) mango pancake
Them ones u get from yumcha, yummy... (I like things I can fit whole in my mouth, cause it's fun to do.. Lol, n mango pancake is one..)

9) avocado
It's my version of butter but healthier, n I love that u can put it in anything

10) durian
I just love it, even tho it's smelly n makes me smelly for a while, it's totally worth it.

Man.. Talking about food makes me so hungry..

I get to go shopping tomorrow with ryan! Yayy.... After taking Tina to work.