Friday, July 1, 2011

Yesterday after kidnapping Warren from the hospital we went to eat at ribs n rumps



Our friend luu works there so he got us a discount.



For starters luu got himself some cheesy garlic bread







For mains me and luu got bibs for our ribs



Luu got the large pork ribs



And I got the half rack of beef ribs. The marinade they used was awesome!!
I thought it looked small but I guess my eyes were more hungary than my stomach



And Warren had the rump n sausage
It looked small too but he was pretty full by the end of it



For dessert I had cinnamon waffles, they were pretty cinnamony.



And Warren had the Tim tam smoothies.. It must have been by far the best thing I've ever tasted.. I wanted to steal it all from him lol




Spent the rest of the day with Lana and ajay