Wednesday, July 27, 2011


This is the first time in a long while that I've actually been up during daylight, I was hoping to get some paintings n drawings done sometime soon.. N maybe make a new n better mermaid costume for the summer



I've been spending most my earnings on groceries lately, I've also been making Dave a healthy lunch and breakfast everyday now for work :)
apples for breakfast, cause it works better than coffee, lunch varies from French toast with sweet potato mash n avocado to fried rice with tofu n peas .



I bought a big batch of strawberries as well.... Soooo much strawberries!!!!
Yumm..

This year has been the best year for me, I know there has been such downers for my close friends n it's really upsetting knowing they are hurt, but at least hey still have high hopes, n things will get better for them, they deserve the best.
this year has been pretty awesome, I feel like I have everything I ever wanted..
But I have some advise for my little highschoolers that's going through their last year at the moment..

Life goes on!
Lol such a cliche
But it's true, I never really understood that simple line till now.. But even after you lose everything, life still goes on, there are so many moments in life to change anything n everything. So stop stressing.. University isn't everything.. Plus, there are other ways of getting into uni anyways. Plus, like I say to almost everyone, about 50% of people drop out n change subjects, and the rest fail.. Lol

Good luck guys!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad