Monday, July 18, 2011

man i havent actually been on my computer for so long now.. 

the main reason for that is cause it is too bleeping cold...
im such a summer person.. so the cold is horrible for me :(

that and i dont have enough cute winter clothes!!! I WANT TO GO SHOPPING!!! sigh sigh..
im so bummed that we're constantly saving and not being able to spend..  (tho, i'll b happy when we're in vietnam and goldcoast and we're able to buy everything.. but still!!!)

Though, i've put a deposit down on something i've been wanting for a very long while now.
Rememeber my list..
1) A Tiffany key..
2) 5D Mark II
3) Sigma Macro lens
4) waterproof kit for the 450D
5) a new 'bunny'
6) Ring flash
7) art classes
8) a bigger room
9) 370Z
10) Lomography Diana camera set

Well i can cross of a couple now =D
i just placed an order for a new underwater kit and a studio flash!! im so excited!! tho i cant wait til summer to actually be able to use it..
But till then i think i need to find myself some more models whos are able to take underwater photos..
woo... dreams coming true :D!

if someone were to ask me what i've been doing lately i honestly dont know what to say, cause i dont know where my times been..
its going by so fast..
but i can say that i've spent most of my times watching movies on our new tv.. we've been buying a lot of bluray movies lately..

i've also gotten myself a tablet pen for my ipad! woo.. now i can do this!
teehehe..

---

i decided to look up planking and found this..
Dude.. not cool..
your head is in a toilet.. Wtf.