Friday, July 22, 2011

Hair in food?.. Food in hair!

Ok so I have a little idea and experiment I think would be a little fun :D

Soo we all know I love food right.. But I also love hair! Haha that sounds weird.. But I love hairdressing...
Anyways after watching 'sheer genius' (hairdressing version of American idol) and there was this one episode that talked about how natural products do something great for your hair.. The thing is tho, I dont know what product they used and how it makes hair better.. So I thought I'd find out myself.

This just means I'm going to be putting lots of weird shit in my hair! Haha it's going to b loads of fun!! And sooo frikin messy...

I wanted to start today but I didn't want to mess up daves bathroom, I would rather have some time at my house to mess everything up haha..

I also found a recipe online that promotes hair growth, I would love my hair to grow so I don't have the urge to cut it, lol if that makes sender.. But I don't know if this works.. But you'll only know if you try.. Right??

Recipe
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of coconut oil (coconut cream works too)
Avocado

1) mash the avocado
2) mix the oils n honey together
3) mix the avocado and oils together
4) rub onto dry scalp and hair
5) leave for 15 mins
6) wash it out with normal shampoo n conditioner

If anyone's willing to try it with me, feel free n tell me how it goes..
I'll have weekly updates and when I get the chance I'll put something new in my hair...
If anyone has any suggestions on what to put in my hair, that isn't bodily.. Then just tell me and I might just do it.. Lol..

Just don't say poo.. I don't want to rub poo in my hair.. That's gross..