Monday, July 25, 2011

Why food??

I know it might be the strangest thing ever to think someone would want to put food in their hair/body, but I have so many reasons why I would rather use food than 'off the shelf' products.
In spite of sounding like a complete vegan with this but I really don't believe food had just one purpose.
A cow didn't just grow up n knew it's only purpose was to become beef..?


If a cow could be so much more, than veges can too!


Other reasons why food is better?

One, Cause it's natural!
You know where it's from n if it's good for you internally than it should b good for you physically!

Two, have you actually read the ingredient for some products, what the hell is Butylparaben or Isobutyparaben??
EXACTLY!!

Three, it has less side effects, unless your allergic..

So that's my reason!



On the weekend I had a small dinner party, it was nice having people over, not to mention cooking for people :)



Made myself a very large linguini with white sauce



And for dessert I made chocolate chip mousses
It was a very lovely night, we went through our high school yearbook n hung out till 4am.

On Sunday after work Dave and I made crepes!



Dave bought the pre made ones from the freezer section of Coles. There are heating instructions on the back, but we decided to make it differently to make nuteller crepes!



Cook on a non stick pan, add tiny bit of butter, place crepes onto pan
While the heat is on low, spread nuteller onto the crepe
When crepes are soft and nuteller is melted enough, roll or fold crepe
Make sure you are watching the crepes at all time cause it doesn't take too long to make.



Serve with your favorite fruit



Yummmm!!
I made 4 but it isnt enough... I'm so hungry!!