Monday, July 11, 2011

My iPad failed

Gahh my iPad didn't post up the last entry I posted..
I'll just shorten it

Dave took me out on a date last night because we havent much alone time together lately..
Instead of going to our usual places we decided to wing it n chose at random
We decided to have late lunch at blackbirds, king street







We ordered a Vege pizza









Chicken n avocado pasta




And the reef n beef

It was all a tad disappointing, I love flavor n the food here was a tad bland..

We then instead of just going to the lindt cafe downstairs from blackbirds we walked around n stopped at the chocolate room on Sussex.



I got myself a 'make it yourself' white hot chocolate
I love the thought of playing n creating food but it was hard to drink.. Even with the straw spoon..
Dave got himself a matcha latte







The also supplied the chocolates that tees have as well so I got some.



We got some spicy fish balls n mango pudding from china town then left for home..


Annie was home so we made the jelly I got free from the food n wine show



It smells n tastes just like nesquik