Friday, July 8, 2011

I've been so busy lately I haven't been able to blog even tho I was intending to blog even more after getting the iPad.. Lol
Soooo much for that.

Buttt I've itching to do something creative so here is what Lana, ajay and I cooked up



Just a little snippet of how shoot



I'm so happy with how it all turned out.




Anyways. So last weekend was the good food and wine festival.
It was pretty good, maybe not as much nice stuff as last year but I still managed to spend over 100$, I have no idea how I managed that..




I got myself some nougat!
I've had this a couple of times n I loved it, so when I saw it at the show I had to get it




I also got these two for 10$




And 2 large sample bags for 15$



Yum yum yum





These were also on sale n I think its daves new favorite dessert now, it tastes a bit similar to sticky date pudding.. It's so sweet but beautiful.





I also went to Anya's birthday n was able to bring back some goodies!!
Red velvet mini cupcake.. Made by the awesome cook Nattie, haha my other half.