Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the voice in my head is british at the moment, cant control that after watching a couple of british movies.. so everything i am typing at the moment.. sounds british.. imagine it
i am currently freezing and my hand is completely numb.
ok, i've gotten into a much more comfortable position now.
i've been meaning to blog lately since i've been home bound for a while due to the fact that we only have one working car at home.
mum just needs my car to get to work as her ones being fixed and no one is able to go pick it up..
aw dave moved his head.. i was just using it as an arm rest..hehehe
anyways i am in the best of moods..
pondering on what i should buy next...
i was thinking that since i dont have a car at the moment, my impulsive buying would stop for a bit.. which is such a great thing!
it means that i havent broken into my work money nor have i spent the 50 i've been saving since last week.
with my next work payment on sunday and tuesday i might have enough to get myself a new phone =)
how awesome is that! i am so thrilled at the moment.
i payed for my tickets to defqon and winterbeats.. and daves too.. got the book i wanted from the internet, getting  my current blackberry fixed and soon after i would be able to buy myself a new phone!! ^__^
which also leads to the new erge to get a piercing..

yes.. i have many already.. and yes they all dont turn out well.. but GOSH! how much i love piercings..
they are so fussy.. and i am not a careful person.. so i always get them infected..
but i honestly dont care.. i love the pain and the thought of something in me.. wow that sounded horrible..
But!! here are some of my thoughts on what to get..

im going to get a dermal on my belly for sure.. 90$

i dont know weather to go for more earrings.. which would be the triple tragus, a chaffe piercing, or more dermals along my back.
you guys can choose those ones.. lol cause i'll end up getting them all but i dont know where to start..
AND im contemplating on weather i should get my nipple pierced or not..
i would love to, but the thing is.. i've heard too many bad stories about them that they kinda scare me..
friend from tafe, her one got ripped out.. and im ok with other piercings getting ripped out..
but if i end up with half a nipple.. i dont know what i'd do..
BUT! then again.. how many people have nipple piercings.. right..??


anyways i wanted to get my hair done.. and buy new shoes.. thats how bad my complusive spending is..
but i had no way of getting there! which means i didnt spend my money!! how proud are you of me YAY

ok i'll stop talking about money

i'll talk about love..
i've been watching love stories lately and i've just been thinking..

what ever happened to those thoughts of that one person..
i know this might sound all shitty n stupid if u didnt see it at my current point of view..

But do u remember in those movies we use to watch..
where the guy sees the girl.. and just says.. "im going to marry her one day"
and how certain he was of things..

was that in how i met your mother..?? i think it was..
LOL

i really meant to say cornier movies.. u can imagine it right??

at the moment in life, i feel as tho i dont have those thoughts anymore and i cant understand why..
and not just for myself.. but for my friends to find the person they are going to marry..
is everyone just a huge asshole or a big slut for us that we possible take the seriously enough to even consider them?

hahaha i sound so silly at the moment..

i just hated the thought that as we got older.. all that dream and fantasy died out..
those old thoughts of love... not the naive ones..
the ones where u were able to feel something special..

i cant talk tho... i have so much floating issues about love these days..
cant bare to let myself fall into any of that again..
dont want to feel stupid and used by the end of it..

you know what tho.. i am with such an amazing person..
and what makes me feel so wonderful is that everyone actually likes him too =)
and not faking it like everyone else i have a slight interest in.. haha..
well.. sides the girls.. every time i tell someone i like a girl all they say is 'nice' hhahaha

ohh! i am also over my small lesbian crush.. haha she was hot while it lasted.. but i started dreaming of that other girl again.. LOL
cant control what you dream of hey..
well time to get back to keeping dave warm..
his been sick lately so its the most i can do ^__^


also i think im allergic to band-aids... they r making me rash up..