Thursday, June 24, 2010

my goal.. YES i finally have one !!!

my goal is to save up enough money to buy myself a new phone.. =)
im hoping to get the new while blackberry bold outright! =D im unsure how much it is..
it should be around the same price as my last blackberry right..?? only this time i dont lose the outter case for it, i actually take care of it and i dont open it up.... -_- LOL
i am also selling my blackberry storm.. i will not however sell it to my friends cause that would be a nasty thing to do.. i think i'll bring it to cash converters or something n see how much im able to get for it..

(the battery died again.. and im not waiting for another one, other than that it works as well as a blackberry storm 1 should)

im also hoping to save more money and get myself an ipad as well.. =) not that i need one atm.. but seeing as they are cheap, and apple products do have a higher networking ability than any other products due to the vasely growing applications they have.. i thought i'd get myself a little apple in my life.
i still would rather prefer a blackberry over the iphone anyday..


i think i've saved enough money for vietnam.. cause my mums going to give me some money to go =) also.. its super cheap there.. live like queens with only 100$.. lol


im also hoping to finally go to the hairdressers and get my hair done, however i dont want to spend much and i dont know what hairdressers to go to..
and suggestions??
i wanna get blonde put into it like i had in highschool, and i want a small trim..

i have an hour to work n no car, daves walking me to work today ^__^