Tuesday, June 1, 2010

hii all!! 
i should be going to tafe soon, just after i paint my background first.. i am so behind in painting.. i need to do 6 paintings by next week.. but im in such a block at the moment.. 
not to mention some sketches of people for life drawing..
and finishing off my bamboo sculpture.. =/

i'll get it done.. lol.. hopefully.. and if not.. well its tafe.. i handed in my assignment 6 weeks late last time 

well i went shopping yesterday with my dad, he said that he'll make me a studio to paint and draw in.. i cant wait.. i find that the space i have to paint in is really something that effects the way i paint
i just cant sit down and do anything cause i dont have the right space to do it in.

i bought this a couple days ago and thought i'd try it out today
 
i thought it worked really well.. jsut dont use it as a main tool to brush your teeth..
i also bought something for dave..
 
he came over after he finished tafe.. 
and pretty much knew what it was, cause silly me.. i forgot to hide the tag after ripping it off..

you know.. i keep having a similar dream lately..
not about heads..
but about this person haunting me.. its like everywhere i go.. and whatever i dream..
his always there..
theres been plenty of dreams where im crying out to david to come save me from him.. 
cause the thought of him being near me scared the heck out of me..

ANYWAYS i should really get to tafe >