Sunday, June 13, 2010

twas a very lovely and tiring day today..

last night we slept late due to the fact that steve pulled a sicky so i had to cover his shift.. AND that albert was a tad over his limit at 3am and we picked him up from livo =)

anyways, so we've been talking.. and it turns out that i am the girl that gets everything she wants.. =D
heres how things work..

i tell my dad everything that is very very expensive that i aint able to buy myself.. or make.. and he does it for me ^__^
i told him the other day that i wanted to buy a flash for my camera.. and bam
flash..
also told me to buy a tripod while im at it
though he didnt buy these for me, he gave me money for it.
he ended up giving my an envelop the other day full of money, cause i was too tired to get up, he put it in an envelop and left it under my door.. then he went to work. horrible hey..
he gave me 1000$ to get clothes too =)
and i put some money away for defqon and neyo tickets, we're now also going to kevins smiths show so i got to save for that too ^^
i also bought Omni-bounce, which was 50$ gosh thats expensive for a piece of plastic..
and finally got myself a lens protecter

today i had to work as well because kimmy pulled a sicky...
well not really.. cause it was her mums birthday today and she wanted a day off to spend time with her mum =)
but i was really tired after 2 days of horrible sleep and work..

tmr we're getting up early to go to DFO again, want to take my mum there for a little shopping.. ^__^

ohhh and heres some photos from tonight
i miss mariea, im glad i was able to see her again ^^

omg some girl was talking about boobs today in the toilet.. and was talking to her friend and said "at least yours are real" then looked at me -_-''
stupid bitch
MY BOOBS ARE 100% REAL!!! just cause u are short, ass-less and boob-less.. does not mean all of the asian population is..
although.. most are.. LOL

well should get to bed ^__^ i have a big day tmr too