Monday, June 21, 2010

i was thinking this morning while sleeping in for the first time after my birthday, i was just wonndering would people forget me if i died like they did him..??
its only been 2 years and it feels like no one really remembered that a friend of ours from school passed away.

would my death be like that too? would people forget me when im gone?
i always thought that when you died, you would always be there with-in someone, they'll always remember you and always have a happy thought about you.. or is that too naive
in all honestly tho.. in reality things are different.. right?
people move on and get over things..

its just a sad thought

on a happier thought, my birthday was quite enjoyable.
i got soo much this year!!
=)
i got a new playboy bunny suit with the official 50th aniverary bunny ears, tails, cuffs and collor.
i got 150$ gift card from warren, I KNOW RIGHT!! HOW SWEET IS HE =D
and i got a lot of alcohol... lol, I DONT DRINK!!
i hope people like re-gifted alcohol.. haha sorry.. it just feels like such a waste on my shelf..

im so busy with my work at the moment, i havent finished anything yet so im hoping for an extention because i started all over again.
so i shall talk soon! i miss everyone so much that i really wish to see everyone again soon!!!