Wednesday, June 9, 2010

i wished i loved cheese

it is about 6am in the morning and i cant get back to sleep.. the alarm normally wakes us up at 6am then at 7am just so i dont get too pissed off that a dream i was having was interrupted..

i stayed in bed for awhile staring at dave and listening to him snor.. thinking about the quiz his sister gave me about cheese and wanting so much to love cheese..
i love food so much.. and it is such a shame that i cant eat cheese.. i've just never liked it..
but like chocolate.. there are so many different cheeses.. and that thought really makes me sad =(

anywhos i had 2 bad dreams last night.. and plenty of other weird dreams..
the first dream was about going to work.. and this one really scared  me..
it was night time and i was driving steve to work.. and suddenly there was this big dog on the road.. the size of a small horse, the window was down a bit and the dog tried to get in.. and it touched me.. LOL
it touched my shoulder and it didnt feel like a dog touching me.. but a really cold hand..
just shows how much i really hate people touching me..

the other dream was weird.. but the only thing i remember was that warren was drunk.. because i dont see a lot of people these days and when i do see warren.. his normally his drunk happy self =) (only ever see anyone at parties now)


list 5 things you did that you thought you'd never do
- Get a nose piercing.. there are certain areas i would never ever pierce.. and that would be my face.. but hey.. i have a nose ring..

- Getting drunk.. i'd use to see the girls around me get drunk, sit there like a saddy.. and throw up all over their hair.. and vowed never to do it..

- Getting my drivers.. I HATE DRIVING.. full stop..

- Dating dave.. he everything im not looking for.. he was a smoker, no job, no license, asian.. but look at us now =D

cant think of 5.. LOL