Thursday, June 10, 2010

its another early morning

we awoken this morning at 6am by a very long and loud knocking on the door, we ignored it but the knocking continued.. i got out of bed to check and realised my brother woke up too, the knocking was for him because he was late for work again..

i went back to bed and just started thinking about what i would do in the situation of a break in again..
my thoughts got violent so here i am..

we only have 3 weeks left of tafe.. and i have so much to catch up on.. i dont feel quite up to it too..
im still in such a block at the moment.. there are so many things i want to paint.. and draw.. but i just cant do it..

i thought this was due to the fact that me and dave were always with eachother.. and i need a little space to maybe get things started..
so the first time in months,  (i cant exactly remember when we started the whole sleep over thing.. ) we stayed apart..
it was really really hard.. normally i would always be able to sleep during the day when he isnt around.. but i always knew he would come back soon.. this time it just felt really empty
the time to myself was wasted.. and i didnt end up getting anything done.
i ended up going to his place at 3am.. and we stayed up all night talking..
his parents probably hate me now cause it was a tafe day.. and dave had an exam that day.. ><

something funny happened the other day, me and dave went out for my usual shopping tuesdays (i get paid tuesdays) and i was trying a dress on at dotti while dave was sitting outside my change room waiting.
when i finished he was laughing and told me that just a second ago phuong and lisa walked in, phuong saw him and walked straight out.. while him n lisa laughed at eachother..
but i found it really funny that over the past 3-4 years we've stopped being friends, i've never ever bumped into the girl that lives 3 houses away from me..

man i love dave so much.. his the best bf ever.. =)
cause he makes me food ^__^