Friday, June 11, 2010

i think too much..

i think way to much for my own good, i over think every situation over and over again... and this chain of thoughts can continue for years and years..

anyways i realised something today...

a long while ago.. i was out with dave one night and we were just chatting.. and i was complaining about dale. dave told me to leave that bastard and be with him.. and he promised that he would treat me like a queen..

i've always replayed that in my head and never realised that it is true.. and that he did keep his promise..
i keep finding ways to hate him.. when i should just shut my mind about things like that..
gah.. i am so happy at the moment..

i was also thinking about the people that would do anything for me.. and i am so glad that i have so much supportive people..
but you know the people.. that will get up at 3am in the morning to pick you up cause you got a little too drunk..

i'll do a lot of things for my friends.. but there are 2 people that i would go around the world for =)
because i know that they would do it for me.. no matter what..
i love you guys for that so much.. gives me a lot of hope.. and reminds me nice the world can be..

well i should get to my buttons to bed.. oh wait!
i have photos!!!
i love this guy so much
dave and my brother got me this!! yayy..
i got some extra prints for warren and albert <3 
we made animals with newspaper in class today =D
i made dave a seal.. =D 
my seals the cutest!!! =D
stevey made my a cappuccino today ^__^
i ruined it..
and thats life... =D

just gotta love it..