Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So guess what we just did! We booked flights for our Melbourne trip. me and Dave still had our voucher from jetstar, and cause 1000 isn't enough to book for bigger flights, but if we book for small flights then we lose the rest of the money. So we decided to spend it on my close loving friends.
We booked for us and 8 other people to come Melbourne to party!!! Yaya
I'm so excited, and now to save up for New Zealand!

I'm also hoping to buy a new camera before we head to gold coast, so I need to stop going out n spending money or then I won't get a new camera!! :(

Now that there is a Coles so close to home Dave and I decided to sign up for a flybuys card




Anyways soo Warren and I are also hosting a heroes and villains party for Halloween, just before we leave for Vietnam..
But I don't know who to go as!



Any suggestions?