Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm sooo fulll!! And my tummy is a little upset from mixing milk n chilli.. I had a big bowl of weetbix then had Korean BBQ right after..
Been eating my weetbix with Milo :D












Creativity bubble.. I just spent all my money on fabric.. Wat a waste!! I should've waited till I got paid, or after our holiday.. Ohwell.. I have plenty of time now..



I'm just repainting something I attempted a couple years ago, I should've taken a before picture.. So you can see the difference.. I haven't finished but it looks much better than before..

We're leaving for gold coast this Sunday! I'm so excited!! But I'm a little nervous.. I don't want to waste any time there cause we're only going for 3 days.. :(
I can't wait! we have so much to organize..

I had a dream last night, that was a little embarrassing and sad.. And horribly stupid.. But I guess its something that belongs in my 'weird dreams' book.
I was single cause Dave broke up with me and that resulted in me calling my exs for a date to a party... I called my first ex and asked him to come but he wasnt able to.. Then called my last ex.. I got there earlier and had so much macaroons.. And was waiting for him to come but ended up not wanting him there.. So i called my first ex back and begged him to come instead, But was too late and he ended up coming and I felt so gross watching him talk, I went to daves to apologize..
It felt like a nightmare.. Lol I woke up n saw Dave next to me and felt so relieved he was still with me :)

I love him so much..