Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm so full of creativity and energy.. I really want to do something!! Make clothes, draw, take photos! paint! But I can't seem to get my sleeping pattern fixed to do anything productive!! It's so depressing..

I feel like it's all going to waste

I also haven't been up during daylight to find myself a traineeship.. Rwar! I'm mad..
All this new excitements caused insomnia and after 24 hours lack of sleep everything gets too fuzzy to do anything productive..
I haven't been able to sleep properly lately :( and I feel horrible! At least it stops me from spending money :)

My mum and daves mums gotten me things to help me sleep, nothing works, sleeping pills don even work and my doctor refuses to put me back on the strong sleeping pills

I love dave so much, all I can hear is his snoring.. and kissing my arm in his sleep.. Tehe
I'm going to eat.. Again.. (third meal already) but food helps..
Night!