Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I am so sick of being sick!!!
My boobs are making my piercing hurt..

I had to take a couple of days off work..

On the weekend I went to my primary school friends birthday dinner they organized for our primary school!

We ended up going to wagaya in chinatown

I've never actually been here, although I've only ever heard average to bad reviews, i thought this plac was really nice

The food was nice, the way you order was unique, the food came out really fast, and it ended up being 25$ each for 7 people for around 15-20 dishes..

Our table so packed with food

I didn't end up trying everything, n I don't know half the stuff we ordered, but the menu was helpful, sorted out by categories, name n images

I did end up trying the creamy seafood spaghetti, oysters with cream n cheese

Eel fried rice, I really liked this one

And this thing, kinda like a pizza




We then went to the harbour side to have some dessert, Thomas bought us all a soft serve n cause it was the end of the day they gave us a cup of hot fudge