Thursday, August 4, 2011

'hanging out at the library to pick up emotionally unstable HSC girls'
Lol..

Anyways, today was amazing!!! Ohh how I love shoes..
I ended up spending $400 today on shoes!



I bought 4 new pairs..



195$



I love these, I think they r so cute



100$



30$



100$
I also got some presents for the lovely g'day girl thuy :)

Dave also got me these the other day




So I'm officially broke till Sunday, lol.. I love having a job :)
I know it seems so materialistic n useless to have so many shoes..... (when I don't even need to wear them) but this must have to b my biggest guilty pleasure..
I don't know why other girls like shoes but my reasons r cause they cover the ugly thing that are at the end of your legs, n u know when people see a hot guy? Well I'm not attracted to guys... I'm attracted to shoes.. :)

Tho I don't know weather im gonna have buyers remorse with the first pair, cause they were most expensive n they r really fragile....



I also finally took the shoes out of my boot..



There are so many shoes in my room!!! N my shoe cupboard is full!! N I already have shoes at daves place...

After shopping Theresa, Anya n I went to any as uni n had lunch at this really nice little Japanese/Korean restaurant.. I can not remember the nam, but I was soo happy with my food, it was amazing!



I ordered unagi don (teriyaki eel with rice)



It also came with sides



N sashimi!! Yum..



Theresa got kimchi ramen



N Anya got chilli pork with rice, as red as it is, it was still not chilli for her :(
Looks like it'd kill me tho lol..


I should b off to another party at the moment so I'm gonna blog later