Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm finally getting a little better, but sadly because my immune system is low my piercings have gotten infected.. Fun..
But I decided to actually go on n live like I do when I ain't sick.. And cook!
Self saucing chocolate cake! Yumm!



I've also received some new make up!
Mac lipstick


How cools the hello kitty :)


I've been downloading all sorts of photography apps, one of my new face is the lemecam
It has double exposure


How cools that!






I wish it was summer already, I want to go to the beach and take more photos!! I miss it so much.
Ohh! Also I finally got a chance to try pop tarts




It isn't as good as it thought it was, still nice tho, just pretty expensive.
We also had some yumcha the other day from the new place in Canley heights, it's just as nice as iron chef at Cabramatta but less packed




We got Warren to try All sorts of random Asian stuff to prepare him for Vietnam.. Lol.. Although I doubt he'd b eating the random Asian stuff there





im feeling really random today.. no main train of thought..

i know i say this a lot but i do have the best boyfriend ever.. sorta.. he might not be the best friend you can have cause his a big asshole to everyone sides me and warren. but he really is the best boyfriend.
i get emotionally attached to almost everything very easily.. so when i lose things i get really sad. and he always makes everything so good again. he does everything for my and doesnt expect me to do much.. which has made me a little lazy.. but his the sweetest guy ever.. 
he makes me so happy..


Anyways, i also took some time to actually do my second food for thought!
Today's ingredient is...!!
Honey!
Honey is completely natural and is the only food that does not go off, how awesome right? It's key benefits are that its a great source of energy, so instead of drinking coffee and energy drinks, add some money to your breakfast, its a natual source of carbohydrates provide strength and energy to our bodies. honey also helps fight build a stronger immune system, thats why people always tell you to have some money when you are sick and it is also anti-cancerous, not that it can cure cancer.. but it helps pervents it. 
(taking theses photos were so messy, i got honey all over my camera)
i didnt really want to put honey in my hair, cause it just turns to gooy gel, but honey is really great for the skin. it is anti-bacterial and is known for treating skin fungus, cuts and wounds, but it also rich in antioxidants which makes it anti-aging as well. 
There are so many products that contain honey or bees wax
Honey and beeswax are used to soften and heal the skin tissue and helps attract and retain moisture to prevent skin dehydration.

so instead of putting it on my hair, i smeared it all over my skin. My skin felt and tasted delicious afterwards.
 here are some recipes
this is my favorite honey recipe, i always have the dryest lips and no type of lip balm can fix it.. but this works for me.
one of the easiest ways to use honey would be a honey bath, just add 1/4 cup of honey to your hot bath water for silky and luscious skin.

and for face mask, just add honey to other ingredients such as avocado (for dry skin), apples (processed, for normal skin) oatmeal (for more smooth soft skin) or carrot/paw paw (for oily skin)

:)



i also found this picture to prove my point from my perious blog..
 Stop eating shark fin soup!!!

We are also having a Heros and Villains party!!! I CANT WAIT!