Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My 22nd birthday

Hallo!! i am finally able to blog!!! so im going to finally blog about my birthday :)
i recently turned 22... gahh i actually feel old..
Anyways, since i've been so busy preping for my birthday with loads of cakes and cookies, i havent been able to properly clean my room after we got back from the snow trip.
and not to mention since i got heaps of presents from my friends too, it just doesnt help the hoarding i have.
Daves getting me a late present this year because we can abuse his cousins 50% off discount at thomas sabo and pandora soon.. so im gonna get $1500 worth of stuff for only $750 =D!!! and we'll never be able to get the sale again cause shes going to quit.. so we might as well abuse it now.
but got the lack of presents on my actual birthday he wrote me lots of letters and gay poems.
Dave also bought me a scratchie.. in which we won $4! and today we cashed it in for 2 more scratchies.. and one 2 more scratchies! in which we also one another scratchie!! 4 wins in a row.. thats pretty cool.
On my actual birthday, Dave took me out on a date. And i realised why i we dont go on dates anymore..
its cause i don't like them LOL!! i feel so bad for him tho cause he always wants to take me places, but the only places i want to go to involves food.. which isn't bad, but that's the ONLY thing i want to do. (sides museums.. )
but yeah, we ended up watching a movie "That's my boy", Horrible movie by the way.. horrible...
But i did like the fact that i was able to dress up a little.

We had dinner at candelories.. the stupid thing i did tho was make it on a thrusday even tho it wasnt the day of my birthday, everyone had work or school that they werent able to make it. gah..
but i am still happy for everyone that did. but i do feel bad i didnt get a group picture :(
The normal Kev and Dave..
my cake started melting because i decided not to use a fake middle.. but i guess now i know why they use a fake middle.. not just because they are cheap, but cause it will actually hold it steady.
i was too stressed from making the cake that i didnt think that far ahead :(
"if i lean this way, would it look normal?"
Littlestar Crew!
I miss steve so much everyday since he left littlestar :(
I wasnt able to finish off my food at the place cause i was too catching up with people that i had to get mine take away.

Presents!!!

From Neaw! :) THANKS NEAW!!!
Bobbie brown eyeliner <3
From kimmy!! :) I love the oven mits =P
From Thuy =D
From Anya and Loc!
i really like the colour :)
From Kev! i dont like perfume, but this ones so pretty!! :)
From Janina!! Shes going to be getting a lot of giant cupcakes
From Neaws sister Nook!! ;)
From Dave.
From Daves mum
From Hairly :)
And from Gillian, its going to come very handy :)
And a little something from our snow trip =)