Friday, June 1, 2012

blast from the past

Taking lovos because my hair has grown so much
(don't mind the green eyeshadow, i was just watching a make up tutorial before hand)
i've never actually had my hair as long as this since highschool.
This was in year 7-8 during one of our school music concerts at smithfield RSL

I recently bought a little something that i've heard so much about in beauty blogs.
Its a hair bun thingo.. i dont know what its called?
but it makes a perfect bun! which im pretty horrible at.
 First you tie your hair up in a high ponytail
 open it.. lol. looks a little wrong.
put your ponytail into it and pull it up
 start rolling it forward till you get to the end
 then push the two ends together and spread the hair out
 What do you think?

 And simply remove doing the complete opposite.
im really obsessed with my hair at the moment. after taking my zinc supplements its really gotten more fuller.
but im just so obsessed because its still healthy for how long it is now even after being bleached and dyed.



One of my childhood best friends recently moved back to Sydney with her fiance after living her high school years in Brisbane. and it just got me thinking about how much things have changed and how much we've aged.
So i looked through my baby pictures and found some photos that melted my heart.
it breaks my heart a little thinking about how close we were to all these people as a child, but i've never seen them since.
Harcourt public school fun day =D
Hong Kong days..
My mum said this moment was when i started to walk? or run? or something..

but it makes me happy that im still friends with Ajay and Lana :) and i cant believe they are now both 18!!
Book parade

The Photoshopping is bad
But i wanted to make a picture where im holing myself as a baby, just to show the different =)
i would ask how i would've pictured myself as an adult when i was younger, but i don't think my mind was able to think certain things like that.. lol
but it does make me wonder what my parents.