Saturday, May 29, 2010

your such a fucking stalker

God dammit.. how can something so little make such a difference in my way of thinking..
 
i am so sick of unwanted people wanting to know about my life
it just makes me want to rip my heart out with a knife

but i guess there is a positive to the 'no emotions thing' i have at the moment..

all those angry thoughts.. or depressing thoughts are now gone..  and i guess i cant do much about it..
i dont know what to do tho.. i dont know how to think anymore.. i have a negative past that haunts me everytime im reminded of things.. and its pretty often..
i dont have a large foundation of trust anymore.. or reliability.. sometimes it just feels like no one really cares.. but i guess im not really asking for anything.. i mean what could anyone do to help...?

i dont know what im complaining about anymore.. everything seems so pointless now..

But there is such an amazing positive in it all at the moment..
i have such a loving boyfriend.. i know i say it a lot.. but his amazing..
he really makes me believe that everything will be okay..
i love him so much for it...
and i love my friends so much.. they are my world.. i hope they all know that


sometimes it just really does feel like things would be much easier if everything was completely over..



and thats where the doctor would be handy..