Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My new blog!

i am finding it quite difficult getting use to blogspot..

But here is my new blog ^__^

Well for anyone who doesnt know me already.. heres a little about myself..

Name.. Natalie.. its written all over the page..
Age: 20 this year
Background: Vietnamese
Favorite Food: Lasagna, cheese cake, candy!!
I Like: happy things, colours, food, dave, imagination, cute tubby animals, bunnies, my random chain of thought, my friends, my family, my pets, stupid random humor, dressing up, play-doh, cooking, chubby
My obsession: Shoes, Piercings, Lingerie and costumes
Habits: collecting things, smelling everything, sneezing, taking photos,
Pet Peeves: when someone is driving really close to you when your about to turn, a group of clones.. like common! have some originality, Andy Warhol, judging a book by its cover (which yes, i am guilty of sometimes)
Secret Love:
SNM...
secret hate: suprises.. hahah im sorry.. but im normally really disappointed when people surprise me

blog later <3