Wednesday, May 12, 2010

defeated

you cant hate me for such reason, you can only love me for who i am and accept my chosen path.. 
im sorry..

well we had photography today..
this is my other concept to faceless portraits
you like?? cause i know albert would like this =D
i just printed off some picture off the net and cut them out.
i think they look pretty spunky =D
so what do you think?
im asking around to see if anyone would be able to model for me for these ones, just doing normal daily activities but wearing these as masks, so if anyone is free when im free and would like to be in my project then please do tell me ^_^ thankies!


Well im sorta in the woods at the moment about a lot of things thats been happening, i dont want to say anything too specific.. but its something that bothers me so much and i really dont know what to do with that thought..
one other thing thats on my mind is how it feels like things are repeating themselves like a loop.. nothings new and exciting anymore which makes it even more difficult to grasp as i know what the outcome would be..
and it would ither only hurt myself or someone i love..

haha i sound like a complete loser at the moment, but i dont know how else to explain my thoughts without actually saying what is wrong..? unless that would actually make things better..?? having the problem out there in the open?

i guess i should shed some light on some things..

well my life has changed dramatically since this time last year.. in all sorts of ways as well..new relationship, new job, new friends, new career path..
change is always good right? and im quite liking it at the moment, not everything tho.. i would love to be able to see my friends more often and actually be happy around them instead of blank cause im just too tired..

but there are the things that dont change.. which is my thought process.. i know i've matured much more now seeing as i havent tried to do anything stupid.. but why do i still have thoughs thoughts that i am?
and why am i still worrying about stupid things.. and letting them bug me..
ruining my mental stability..

it makes me more confused about who i really am..
and therefore makes me a hypocrite in all sence..

there is one thing that i wish didnt change..
and that is the to be able to feel something
instead of lack the most important thing there is to being human..

do you believe in the future?
and what do you hope for?


cause i have a plan..