Tuesday, May 18, 2010

unspoken truth..

Something I haven’t really been talking about as detailed as I wanted.. I don’t know why, I really would love to tell everyone this corny story instead of repeat the same crap you hear from everyones little love story…
But I will tell you the story about him..
For a very long time now me and him have had this thing at parties.. when we see eachother at the same parties we’d be together cause I don’t know anyone else too well, which was my reason, his reason would probably because I was the only girl there most of the time. But every time we do anything at the parties he would always try something with me.
There have been many moments where he would tell me to leave my current boyfriend and be with him cause I would tell him how bad things were. He would tell me what every other guy told me really and say, that he would treat me much better, never lie and cheat and all that stuff… I’ve heard that way too much to know never to fall for that stuff anymore.
After me and dale broke up however we decided to go on a date, we went out with mike, I tried to make him quit smoking, he tried.. everything ended fine.. but I had such a drawnback feeling towards everything because I just got out of a relationship.. I don’t think its what I wanted yet.. also I wouldn’t let him kiss me.. it ended the day after
My gay thing happened while he was seeing another girl after i shut him down and destroyed that innocent part of him.. I don’t want to say what. At a party of mine we were flirting at the side of my house.. and there was something there.. I walked closer to him to kiss him but someone interrupted us and he left soon after… I felt so odd.. Wondering if he still felt the same way he did before
Everything was dropped and forgotten after that. Things then happened between him and the girl he was seeing and he wanted company to get him away from the depressing thoughts. So I kept him company, me and warren took him out with us, that was about 60 days till new years.. and 3 single people sat at the bar vowing to stay single till new years together.. SORRY WARREN!!!
I took dave, Kevin and soz out to eat steak a couple of nights after that.. and dropped everyone else home and ended up sitting in the car talking to dave till 3am. He kept asking if I wanted to go inside, cause his mum kept calling and telling him to come inside.. I had to leave soon enough..
And he tried to kiss me again.. and honestly if anyone really doesn’t know me, its not the easiest thing trying to kiss me unless ur a girl.. or kurt n artiene <3 lol sorry.. haahah
Anyways I didn’t back off this time.. and that was the most amazing kiss ever.. I was shaking like crazy, I was so nervous. It was like one of those kisses you hear about in the movies or in a fairy tale. I know you wouldn’t believe me until it happens to you but it was truly amazing.. I came home with the biggest smile in my face.. and ever since then we were secretly seeing eachother..
That’s how we started. I’ll stop talking about te history of him  but I will tell you about how he is to me.. and honestly.. I never really knew how gental a relationship could really be, everytime I did something to piss him off, the things I did where I knew my ex would’ve slapped me across the face for straight away, he just shook it off… I keep expecting something to happen.. I keep flinching at those moments.. but nothing happens.. he just always has a smile with me. He let me wait as well.. not for as long as I intended which would be one of his regrets but he was one of the many guys who didn’t just think about his penis.. yes.. think about it.. we went to school together man.. how weird is that! Lol
Gillian told me that he hopes I find a man that makes me feel like I should.. and I feel that I have because he really is so wonderful.. people that have known him for long, I know its harder to believe because of his attitude towards so many things but if u really love something, you’ll do anything right? Well he does almost everything for me. So no more pretending or lying about things a relationship I was ashamed of.. cause im not ashamed of him in anyway.. he really is special to me, and I wanted to show that to the world =D

Now to regain my balls again..
 i think my tafes friends r gonna get me a strap on