Thursday, May 20, 2010

please come home

its been almost a week since i've been staying here.. it feels so long and yet so little.. i guess just the thought of my parents being alone makes me really sad..

you know what else i realised too about not having much family here.. its the reason for so much things thats happened in my life, its the reason for my bad viet, i never had anyone to talk to really sides my mum, and she treats me like a baby and lets me get away with saying everything wrong.. i noticed that when i saw the kids at work talk to their uncle and grandmother, they would always correct them and teach them right. i dont blame my parents for me sucking at viet, they had to work and support us so they were always wayy too busy for us, but i am glad that they worked at home so they were always there for us =)
another thing i realised was how much me and my brother want to escape from all that tho, not to seem awful but i guess they did keep us so closed in when we were younger...

unless im just making up reasons to cover up how horrible we are as someones children..

we are good kids tho.. i know we are.. i guess something just went wrong somewhere..

it just really sucks having a language barrier between us..
i cant even tell them that i need them for support.. or that i love them


realisations are ither a wonderful thing or just something you with you didnt know..
i had one today about the guy thats right next to me snoring his ass off..
i realised that i love him =)
i realised how much things from the past doesnt bother me anymore and that i really am happy with him..

im so happy =)

i wanna hug him now! but his all sweaty.. its kinda gross...

i hugged him anyways! n he hugged me back =D *mawww*

guess wat tho..

i got high credits for painting class!!!
and the teacher said i had talent.. ^__^
i thought i sucked at that class thee most..
now im in love with her... hahaha

well i should get some sleep and also note down what i wanna blog about cause i think of much more interesting things during the day >=( NITEE