Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi hi! Welcome to 2012!
It is finally summer in Sydney!!
what a beautiful start to the new year!

i hope everyone enjoyed their last moments of 2011
 Mine was spent at the beach with some awesome people :)
The night before we stayed out late to celebrate Phuong's birthday At Richards (Daves workmate)
And in the morning we headed to the beach, the morning was horribly cloudy and in some parts of Sydney was actually raining, so we ended up changing directions from Jervis bay to Avalon beach because it was closer and Loc would be there, but they ended up going to Maroubra beach instead. we then ended up at Maroubra after realising how much it was raining in the north.
That was one long drive tho.
After getting to Maroubra, Loc had told us he had left because it was raining, but by the time we got there the rain had cleared up, and it was sunny!!
We didn't stay too long at Maroubra because the current was so strong that within less than half an hour Dave had gotten dunked and i got caught in a rip.. even after my mum lectured my about swimming closer to shore.. i was though.. i just got carried away.. lol
We then drove around looking for another beach, and ended up passing Coogee, and finally stopped at La Perouse.
 We walked a fair bit to get to the beach i pointed at that had still water to snorkle in.. but we didnt realise that that beach happened to be a nude beach..
It was a long walk back, the other beach wasn't as nice was the nude one so we stayed, and kept our eyes away from all the sea cucumbers.. it was something to cross off the list i guess, Going to a nude beach.. check....
The beach was so beautiful though.. water was so clear.. there was nothing in the sand that we could hurt our self stepping on.. the only sad thing was that there were also no fish..

We ended up coming home at 6pm.. and went to Daves place with my parents for a family BBQ
 i made the kids little paper-cut out of us.. and they made me a cut out of my name =D
 we also had a great view of the fireworks from Dave's backyard... but i was too busy watching the fireworks to take any pictures of it sides that one.
 we then went to coogee beach to see other fireworks, we missed it though..
The photos were obviously Photoshopped..
I get to celebrate with the new years with my family, Dave's family and 2 of my favorite people.
This year wouldn't have been the same with Dave or Kerrie, and I'm so glad to have u guys there with me :)
But i can say that about everyone else in my life, i wish i were able to be with everyone i love! but maybe next time!

Though i was a little sad that our new years tradition had been broken..
for the last 5 years, Warren, Tim and I had been doing something together on new years.. but i guess things change for a reason, i do miss the thought of us all once being happy together though..
 After coming home from the beach, Kerrie and I had a gay moment in front of the computer watching sappy movies... while Dave was gaming..
 it was awesome.. lol

I've already thought of my New years resolution.. 
1) Learn sign language, as much as i can.. i just think its such a beautiful unspoken language.. lol
2) ALCOHOL FREE YEAR!! lol. i've decided to give up alcohol.. not that i drink that much, but because when i do, i always regret it because i barely feel buzzed, it costs around 50$+ to get me drunk.. and i just feel sick.. so theres no point.
3) SAVE!!! my goal is to save enough to buy a new camera by my birthday, and hopefully to get a new lens, and maybe a Polaroid again. And to save up for more trips. if i am not able to travel anywhere different this year i would at least love to go and visit my relatives in Vietnam for a week.. at least!! just to see everyone again :)
4) Take more photos.. even if its just of myself being a lovo.. from all the years, 2011 would have to have the least amount of photos in it.. and that's just depressing!!
i guess i was wrong.. LOL
But still, i would like to take more photos :)
5) And lastly.. to be able to let go of silly things..
i use to think that keeping all the friends around me that i loved and had once cared for me was such an important thing.. but people change and i guess they arent who i use to know.. and i find it hard to let go of their friendship because they use to be important people in my lives.. but nowadays our personality clashes and they usually make me feel horrible.. so i have to start letting those people go, not de-friending them.. just for the period..
and i have to let go of all the negativity as well.

Well thats all for now..
Happy New Year Everyone!!

xoxnat