Monday, December 26, 2011

What 2011 has brought us

I thought i would blog about this first in case i dont have any time later :)

i cant remember what came first cause i havent labled my photos as i use to :( but here goes

2011 walk through!
my life and everything around me

So to start the year off! Baby Jiselle was born right on new years eve! 

Sheila gave birth to baby porsha as well 

Dave quit his job at gigaforce, and we also met diana!

The Queensland floods.

We saw a sting ray at our trip to Jervis bay
After our one day trip to Jervis Bay, we planned a long weekend away with 8 other people!
 There we saw an even bigger sting ray!

The Earthquake in New Zealand

 Thanks to Facebook, i was able to have another reunion with the people i went to primary school with

Had to cancel our trip to japan due to the tsunami and earthquake

 Celebrated my 21st birthday
 made my own cake =D
met thuy :)
Dave got me a Tiffany & Co necklace

 i got a new phone
 Dave bought me a Polaroid camera
and i bought myself a new point and shoot camera.
 bought an ipad

 my beloved fat dog got really sick so we had to put her down :(

 i got more piercings

Tim broke Warrens leg
(he did, everyone saw it happen...)

We went skydiving 

We went to Goldcoast
youtubes being a bitch about the music uploaded, i completely forgot about the copyright issues.. :(
but i never thought that would be much on issue since your not watching it to listen to the music..

 Warren moved in with his gf, proposed and got married :)
We lost William

Dave's dad was diagnosed with cancer.

We went to Vietnam!

And the rest you all know.. :)

This year had so many great and terrible moments, i think for anything bad that happened there was good. 
but i hope that next year will be better.

Last video of the randomness we got up to this year.