Monday, December 12, 2011

Well i finally had my tea party that i've been stressing over!!
And it didnt go as i thought, but it was actually good :)
Well the tea party was a big start on market research because im hoping to open a cafe sometime soon.
im so happy for everyone that was able to come and help me out that day, but i think trying to taste test 40 samples of tea was wayy too much for a Saturday close to Christmas.. a lot of people busy but still came in to say hi and try some which i appreciate a lot.
lol Kerrie! i thought it was odd that a tea was named after kerrie.. i mean who would want to name a tea after kerrie.. but i've been talking to the supplier for a while and i it really never dawned on me that its named after the owner of the company..
everyone was able to fill out as much as they could on a comment card.. i felt bad cause its like FORCING people to do an exam!! LOL
Lemongrass, Rose and ginger :)
my doggies!! i love them so much
And my specialty for the day. everyone keeps opening up little cupcake shops.. so i thought i'd do something different. Tho i think it was completely stupid of me to have put this out there and yet still not having my own store yet seeing as anyone else can just pick up this idea... *sigh* 
BUT! i've got bigger and better plans other than cute little chocolate sticks.

currently i've awake at 4am.. drinking a sleep remedy that i've gotten.. and its not working! 
Well, Anya and Loc got Dave n I some macarons from Melbourne.. but they were my favorite macarons so far.. but i think i have a new favorite.
We left them in my room for quite some time because i wanted tina to try them, but they got stale :(
they are still yummy tho!! just stale.
but i got these macarons from dave, but they dont have a brand name.. it came in a box that said macarons.. and they were awesome!! imported from france :)

And!! i finally put my christmas tree up!
i thought i shouldnt just get rid of my old ornaments and buy new ones this year.. cause i have the habbit of trying to make my tree different every year.. but i really wanted to save! so instead i put the 2 colours together :) i know that wasnt intersting news.. but still.. thats what my lifes come too cause im so lonely and bored.. hahah!!

AND! i have a new thing on my wish list!!
A canon 7D =D!
that's what i want for Christmas..