Thursday, December 15, 2011

Another sleepless night

living with insomnia is horrible! the other thing that sucks is that if i were home alone at the moment i would be able to get so much done! or if everyone in my house were deep sleepers..

i did however get 4 hours of sleep before i had to get up to pee.. which then leads to unsleeplessness.. woo..

But since im up, i started searching my house for fabric.. and it got me thinking.. my parents are way too nice to me.. i was rummaging through all my past hobbies.. i have boxes and boxes of old fabrics that my parents want me to get rid of.. but they still keep it for me, i have a table full of art and paint supplies.. but i guess my dad uses that too :) i also have a pantry outside the house for all my cooking equipment, and in my room i have boxes full of hairdressing equipment, and my photography gear..

well after going through all of the boxes i have, i ended up finding the fabric i was looking for!! yay! And waking my mum up..

im contemplating what to do at the moment.. i would love to stay home and do nothing.. but then that would be such a waste of a perfectly nice day.. but if i go out.. then i'll spend!!!! and there are some things i do need to buy but going shopping while sleep deprived is horrible as well.. i end up coming home with so much crap!!! 

i already spent $70 getting my hair done.. SO EXPENSIVE!!! but.. my hair currently feels amazing... AMAZING!!!!!

i ended up spending time with kyleen, we walked around livo talking.. and then sat in her car for a couple hours just talking.. it was so nice seeing her again :)

And when me n dave got home we went to buy some party/cake supplies.
i got myself a marble slab and a fondue set :) yay!

and the fabric for my Christmas dress :) i havent started it so i'll post up the finish product some time soon

ANYWAYS!! baking time :)