Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 05
cause i just posted a picture of my last hoilday i thought i'd change the list again by posting up a my bucket list..

i've never really had a bucket list of everything i've wanted to do, but there are things i've been meaning to do before i  die.

Nats bucket list!!
1. so scuba diving in the great barrier reef
2. visit my family in vietnam again =)
3. be happy
4. be healthy
5. SAVE!
6. travel more
7. take my parents on a hoilday
8. learn more recipes
9. learn to dance
10. learn to ice skate better
11. sky dive 

Thats all i have so far =)
And a photo of myself.. haha

Anyways, continueing my story of why i am so tired. 
WE WENT TO THE BEACH!!! 
we got there at 4am and watched the sun rise =)
they look so photoshopped in this picture.. hahaha
 we were meaning to sleep there but we didnt really get a chance, the sunrise was too exciting than later during the day it was wayy to hot to sleep
the sunrise was so amazing..

MAN now i have work -_-'' 
so.. i'll finish blogging tonight hopefully..