Sunday, November 14, 2010

because i was short 1 friend last time cause i was short on time, i thought i'll just finish it off right here with the last person on my list =D (list still not in order.. LOL)
MIKE
- one of his small guilty pleasures include 'chomp' the chocolate..
- oldest guy in our group =D but i dont think anyone cares
- looks funny with or without his mustache
- IS GERMAN >=(
- is not really a ginger..


Anywhoos.. i am very very proud of myself at the moment! cause i survived a horribly busy day at work..
VERY PROUD!

kerrie and mariea had both started working at little star (on different days), and since i've gotten most of the empty weekday shifts had to train them =)
anyways, yesterdays shift ran till 1am.. and normally we close shop at 11pm.. but people just kept coming in so why not right! so its been BUSY! we've been running in and out.. panicing at eachother... hahaha
but it was so much fun.. the rush is amazing.

anyways, after a long shift on friday we decided to go to the beach.. but cause i finished late..  we ended up at the beach around 4-5.. in time to see the sunrise!!!

but more about that later, also photos..
so for my day 3 task! i need a picture..
a picture of my and my friends
ajay, stanly and davie

and a picture of something that makes me happy!
the sight of my 4 dogs excited to see me when i get home, i didnt take this picture tho.. so they dont look as excited as they normally are when im home =)

Night night blog!