Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Whats your flavor?

we just got a new flavour of ice cream at our shop this week =D
Pandan!!
made from this stuff, so far its selling well.. that or my boss has been eatting it all while we're not looking.. haha she looves it!

so i was thinking.. what is your favourite ice cream??
and what should i try next ^__^!
i have tired every flavour we have at our store.. 

and my favorite would have to very between.. black sesame, chocolate fudge, durian, taro, super fudge brownie and blueberry.. haha they are too nice to choose one, but they are the flavours that i end up choosing when im bored n want some munchings

i had myself a hot chocolate today at work..
i made it myself.. ^__^ 
with a melted marshmallow in it..
it was so boring today at work..
it was completely empty for a couple of hours.. there was nothing to do there sides txting people.. lol

anyways.. i stole some lychee syrup from work cause i wanted to make the calpis lychee drink they had at ramen kan.. (i didnt steal it.. they watched me take it..LOL and asked wtf i was going to do with it)
woo.. i havent made it yet, was going to wait to get to daves place to drink it ^__^


at the moment i am facing something every women feels once in their lifetime.. (more than once i should say)
AND i am going to complain about it..
i feel fat.. LOL (yes.. im going there..)
i havent been a person to worry about weight.. but i am now cause its leaking out of my pants.. and doesnt look that attractive..
i've always been 48kg, on and off but always stayed that weight... and yes.. i complained about being underweight..
the thing now is that since i've been to the doctors to check my blood works i've just been a little worried about my weight..
now im 54kg and my cholesterol level is terrible.. it just makes me think that i should be cutting down.. or exercising.. 
and i know i should.. but i wont.. cause i just wont.. LOL im not going to convince myself to do something i know i wont.. then get depressed over the fact that im failing at it..haha
so i guess the only thing i can do really is watch what i put in my mouth.. and complain =D
im just feeling kinda fat at the moment gaining amounts of mass on my hips, thighs, tummys and face.. hahah

but there is a positive to it all.. right ;) hahaha..

anywhos im going to go and get myself a kebab before it closes.. HAHA so much for cutting down right..