Monday, July 19, 2010

hii hii!! its back to school time for most of us this week and im just getting ready for it.
im just getting my work together to hand in tomorrow =)
15 min ink drawings
20-30 mins ink drawing =)
i think life drawing would have to be my best class, i love it.. but i still feel a little un easy that im staring at a naked man.. and his junk..

My boss gave me a dress today cause she didnt want it anymore after she bought it, so she let me have it =)
quine said since i like over-sized clothes that i could wear this.. tho its a tad tight on my shoulders.. lol
i like it.. its cute ^__^

i brought some candy to work today and some of the goodies we bought yesterday for my work mates


dave bought me pizza today!! yummy ^__^
vegetarian pizza on puff pastry from dominos, my fave!
people ask me if im vegetarian whenever i tell them i only eat vege pizzas..
im not, i just dont like much fake meats, i can still eat it but i really really rather not =)
dominos are awesome for a cheap franchised pizza

anywhos sleep sleep!! tafe tmr!