Monday, July 5, 2010

finally at home

i've been at daves place the past few days and my laptop has died out on me so i wasnt able to do anything properly..
anyways im finally sick! which isnt a good thing but daves been sick for about 2-3 weeks now and i havent gotten sick since yesterday..
the good and bad thing about being sick is sleep.. i can rest well cause i am actually tired enough to sleep =D the bad thing about that is that my nose is blocked.. but! i awoke today from one of the best dreams..
it was soooooooo good i didnt want to wake up... so i set my alarm to 5.30pm so i was able to get just another 15 mins in before i had to get up for work at 6pm.. Lol
that 15 mins was so worth it..
i dont want to say what the dream was cause its sorta personal.. lol BUT im going to write it in my non internet journal.. haha cause its something i want to remember.

Anyways! i got photos back from my photographer friends that came over for my party =D

they couldnt stay long cause they had to go to marieas birthday too, so i didnt get much photos from them. but i guess its alright seeing as i was holding around 3 cameras that night.

i also would like to show u how me and dave makes my favourite breakfast ever!! but we dont eat it for breakfast.. lol
BRINNER hehehe (if u guys ever watch scrubs, you'll know what im talking about)
first we cut 2 small avocardo.. =D hehe look at the tiny seed
and fry them.. 
i dont know if anyone else likes to do that but i love the taste of warm avocado, it softens it and calms the taste down a little..

grill 1 and a half tomatoes.. with a sprinkle of salt
i cant have eggs without tomatoes
we also grilled bacon for dave at the same time
make the eggs =D
yumm....
toast bread.. this is daves plate.. lol he only has bacon and eggs..
this ones mine ^__^ i like flatter bread so we used the sandwich press to toast my bread.. (its so its smaller to fit in my mouth.. and so it doesnt cut the roof of my mouth too)
my eggs..
i always eat this.. so i know that if u just make sunny side eggs.. the yolk would just drop off your bread and fall onto the plate cause its so runny.. so before i turn the heat off i break the yolk on low heat till it forms a little skin over it like soup does..
and so it all gets in your mouth and not on the plate =D!!!
and then we eat ^__^

when we did hospitality in school our english teacher that my friend was cooking for left some food on his plate and said that its in Scottish tradition to leave some food on your plate to show that its so good you'll be coming back for more..
normally when i'm really really hungry i normally finish my plate..
but most times i do leave something back and think that i believe the same thing.. haha


me and dave wanna go to the city on tuesday if anyones free and want to join us just message me =)

i need some sleep!! nite all!