Thursday, November 29, 2012

my past, my present and my future.

its been such a crazy weekend.. well.. my Monday and Tuesday 'weekend' since that's my day off.

i was able to spend time with my bestest friends ever. Ajay and Banana!!!!
this was taken a while ago, but i just went through the photos recently and couldnt stop laughing.. hahaha
we look frikin sexy.

Anyways, so I've been feeling so lonely lately and Ajay and Lana came over to keep me company and hang out like the good old days :)

i had pulled an all nighter on sunday night to draw
one of the regular customers at work that I've known now for 3 years asked me draw him a portrait of him because his an old fashioned guy that prefers art over photos.
 
i wasnt able to sleep so i just stayed up to get up early on monday to take photos of the sunrise with Freddy, but there was no sunrise due to the clouds..



 still managed to get some good shots tho.

freddy ended up taking me to 3 beaches, and then back home again, it was really nice to see him again, i cant believe the last time we properly hung out was over 3 years ago!!!

i was able to get a small 3 hour nap in after that until the storm came, it was so loud!!! it was so loud that my dogs were crying so loudly as well :(

then dave came home and we went to buy food and made dinner, it wasnt til 10pm that william showed up, on time too, while ajay and lana showed up a bit after even tho they were suppose to be here at 7pm.. lol

we played board games all night, got william to stay till 2am playing catan, he was so sneaky and fucked ajay over so badly..
it was priceless!!! one of those moments you'd remember forever and laugh over :)

Than after william left we just stayed up playing more games, and when lana crashed for a bit, we draw penis's all over her face lol

we started watching card captors again and it just brought back so much memories!!!! we had such an amazing childhood together, it just sucks so much that we dont hang as often as we all wanted to.

mann, its been such a long time since i've pulled an all nighter like that, been even longer since i pulled a double all nighter.. gah, i ended up sleeping for 19hours after that and waking up feeling hung over. it was horrible.

anyways, i should get some sleep now too, sleeping patterns so horrible atm, but i thought i'd make a small blog.