Monday, November 19, 2012

So, a lot has happened but i've been too busy to blog about anything, so now i've got so much to cram in.. 
but i'll make it short :)
i had a small picnic with gillian and kyleen last week, its been 5 years since we left highschool but it still makes me so happy for the friends i still have from highschool.
also, jiselle is growing up soo fast, shes so amazing, shes my favorite baby so far, only because shes the one i see the most :P 
i did a shoot to help William out on his charity gig he organised.
 i bought blink 182 tickets, i was quite lucky because i randonly woke up that date, late too.. saw that people are buying them on fb and jumped on and still managed to get some tickets before they sold out :)
 i was vegetarian for a week, it was suppose to be for 48 days because of religious reasons. i honestly have no good reason to stop eating vegetarian, sides lasagna..
but i think i will start the diet again, i honestly felt so much better, less bloating etc etc.
Above was vegan pho from a charity function my mum took me too. it was really nice, but a little bit bland.
 dave and i celebrated our 3 years anniversary, my boss made me the dutch pancakes and refused to take our money that day. they are too nice to us :)
dave took me to a fancy pant restaurant at the rocks, over looking the harbor, it was beautiful.
but i was kinda pissed he spent almost 1k on me for our anniversary..
 Dave got me a bracelet
 and surprised me with a scrap book when i got home from work.

He is the best boyfriend ever..
i am so lucky to have him.

 i did my first proper landscape/seascape shots recently
janina and i didnt sleep the night and went to maroubra beach to shoot the sunrise.
got her a little interested in taking photos too :)

 and i was playing around with make up at home since i didn't celebrate Halloween this year.

AND! i just found out that the car i've been driving for 4 years now, since my learners, has turbo..
explains why it takes up a lot of fuel... but well, now im gonna get my full's before i take my car out again.

guess thats it for now. i've got so many projects to do atm that i haven't started.. and a lot of commission work to start too.