Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Week

Aloha!! i feel like i haven't blogged in so long and that I've lost the urge and ability to write anything that makes sense and is also interesting at the same time. i dont just want to blabber on about nonsence and i dont just want to spam my entries with photos..

i dont know how to blog anymore =( oh the tragedy..

I know i've used this as an excuse a lot lately to get away with being lazy and sleeping all day, but i actually have been pretty busy lately, it seems like time is slowly slipping away from me..
and i think it has since its almost the end of the year.. AGAIN! O_O

But i actually have been busy, and im proud of myself for it too, because this week i actually got so much done.
i managed to get my fulls license in one go, i just simply walked into the RTA and asked if i could sit the test, and the rest was history. i guess i am smarter than i thought.. i was so nervous that i wouldn't be able to pass the test on my first go because every other test I've done I've failed so many times. so I've delayed it till now, a month away from expiry.. so technically, i have been driving on my license for about 4-5 years??
Bloody thing costed my $200.. luckily i had JUST enough in my bank account that i didn't need to transfer any money over from my savings that day.

Anyways, after that i went straight home... (after spending the rest of my money) i called up my car insurance company and paid off my car insurance.. it was a month late.. but you know what, it was better off, because now instead of paying $1200 for it, they gave me a deal and i was able to pay only $800.. not too shabby. maybe it does pay to be lazy.. LOL!

i clean my room at least once a week, twice if it gets wayy too messy, anyways, i stumbled upon my clay and thought i would make more miniatures... because cleaning my room isnt fun enough.
its so fun to make everything tiny sized!!

i ended up spending more money buying more clay stuff, and it taking a little more room in my room..

dave also bought my a pack of colouring pencils to reward me for getting me fulls.. (not really, i was going to buy them myself, but i ran out of money for the week)

but the reason for my shortage of money is cause i ended up printing out 400 photos!!
mainly to send to Vietnam :) cant believe its been a year since we all went.. it makes me so sad to look through the photos again because it was such an experience..

you know, i actually thought about it as well.. i actually cant believe we went on a holiday without our parents.. or family..
because we were there alone for 15 days, without a tour guide, and planned and did everything almost by ourselves..
i mean, sure we did have my family over there, but i think its pretty G what we did :)
i can say that if they told me i would have to travel to Vietnam alone, would probably do it.
but just Vietnam.. Lol..

I gotta get some presents ready to send over there tho :)

On Tuesday morning, i got up early to see the sun shining through my window, it was such a beautiful sight.. i called Kyleen up and we went to the beach to relax :)
i love hanging out with her and Jiselle, shes grown use to me now, which is great and bad at the same time haha.

But i do have a small dilemma when i do see my mumma friends..
not because of anything they did, but because whenever i mention it to anyone else, they are so quick to judge her. without knowing anything.
its so horrible. no matter what i said, weather it were a good or bad thing, not that i said anything bad about her, but even so, there was always negative judgement towards her because she was a young mum.
its fustrating because i actually do spend a lot of time with Kyleen, but i will also defend all the other young mums out there too, because its honestly not fair.
i dont believe anyone has the right to judge anyone because of their circumstances..
my friend posted up a status on facebook earlier this week saying how his so annoyed that young mum's get called sluts even though they are with their partner just because they had a baby. when their not, what if all the protection they used didnt work?
but its the same with mums being judged and called a horrible mum just because they did one little thing, or just because they were 'too young to have a kid'

But you know, i am at the age that my mum gave birth, as well as a lot of other parents i know too.
so does that mean we're calling our own parents dumb or having us?

gah, im just annoyed because i mentioned that Jiselle is such a naughty child, not because shes evil or anything, but because shes rough, shes a little tom boy. and she is very very very active.
and straight away, my friend and Dave judged Kyleen for not raising her right.
But they werent there, they dont know..

its just frustrating that's all,

Well i should be off, i need to clean my room again, eat then head to work :)