Friday, August 3, 2012

Vander Wins!

I've been so busy lately, i feel as if i dont have any time to do anything anymore, i dont even have time to see my live in boyfriend niether because every day is a new journey... Also, dave gets too tired from makin the moneys to do anything with me so i let him sleep :)

Well Last week Williams band 'Vander' Won the campbelltown RSL gig.
i kept telling myself that if they lost i would have a heart attack (pretty much an anxiety attack) but i never thought about how i would react if they won.. so i had an anxiety attack, i happy one at least. :)

Sooo!! that means that 'Vander' is one more step towards fame :) 
they get to preform at the West tigers and Eels game on monday!! i can not wait :)

I ended up bringing a different lens to the show with me that night, the photos turned out nicer but i am still having problems with the lighting :(
But im happy with how it turned out.
The winners!!! i seriously can not believe they won, not that they didnt deserve to or anything, just it was such big competitions, i felt so nervous because all the bands that did play were really good as well.
After the show they had a quick on air interview for a radio.

Now that they are going to be famous, i started making some mechandise :)
mainly for myself so i have a proper shirt every time i go to their gigs
This shot took so long to take, lol *Hair flip*
And a reason for why i've been busy lately is cause i've been going a little crazy working out again.

I've also started work again with a pay rise, woo!! a pretty big pay rise too :)
As well as extra shifts.. i dont know how im going to fit in anything while im working now.
im officially working Friday, sat and Sunday nights now.. no more weekends!!! O_O

Anyways, I'll try to blog soon about my hauls and meeting Michelle Phan