Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Behind all that make up

So i got 2 more photos to add to my collection, and Hairlys collection, but i think im gonna get her to re-do the shoot with me and take better standing photos somewhere that isnt in my tiny ass fake studio of mine.
 I showed my dad the photos and he loved it so much he wanted to paint her.

so be prepared to see some drawings/paintings of Hairly.

Yesterday i was able to see one of my favorite people to be around, Kyleen!!
I love spending time with her, we talked so much that time flew by, and we were late to do our own little errands. But we did a little shopping and spoke too loudly at priceline, that a shop assistant overheard us and told us about their 'Revlon' deal they had.
They were doing a 2 for 1 sale, and we both got to choose our own product for one price.
 i got myself the Colour burst lip butter in 'Lollipop'
i didnt realise the pictures were a lil blurry until i put it on the computer.

Tonight Dave and i had dinner with Hairly and her boyfriend at the new place in Fairfield called Green peppercorn (which i will blog about in another entry)

After dinner Dave and i watched the hang over on TV, and i jumped back onto the computer to talk to Debbie.
We were discussing her birthday and googling images of masks because it was going to be a masquerade ball.
i had to figure out how to wear a mask that wouldn't interfere in my photography for the night... so i searched up some tutorials for drawing them on.
And this is my end result.
The mask was drawn and coloured in with Maybelline's Eyestudio gel eyeliner (must have product, its amazing and only costs $10)
I then patted some black eyeshadow on top of the gel eyeliner to black to even out the colour and to set it.
i couldn't find my rhinestones or diamantes, so i used some scrap booking paper and a hole punch to get the little circles.
i then used glitter liner to outline around the mask. 
And mixed silver eyeshadow with some water to get the smaller lighter dots.
But i might work on this look a little more when its actually time for  her party. i just wanted to test it out today to see if it would actually look good.
but it looks funny when i move my facial expressions, cause the mask moves with me.
 Rawr!
Removing it sucks, it took so long to put on, but took only seconds to remove.

Anyways,
i should get to sleep!! blog later =)