Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Biennale of Sydney

I've been lazy with my bloggings that i am stacked up with a bunch of photos from different events that i do want to blog about piling up because i am seriously too lazy to blog.

I'm just not in the right mindset i guess..

Been watching too much 'My names Earl' that the voice in my head is now Earl.. Lol..

Well, im not going to write much, i'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. =)
Well last week, after postponing it for so long, i finally made it to the Biennale of Sydney. 
I drove all the way to Hustville that day to visit Albert's place since he was in town for the week. he sure does have one lovely place.. 

And we took the train to the city and met Stella and Ajay there.
it was such a windy day that day, when i came home to wash my hair, it was still tangled! took a while to untangle since me hair was wet.

 i was a little annoyed that day because i ended up changing a couple of times because of the weather, it looked sunny, so i put on shorts, i checked the weather and it said it might rain, and we all saw the clouds coming.. so i changed into jeans (oh  how i hate jeans..)
And! it ended up being one of the hottest days that week!
 i lent Ajay my camera, these pictures without the watermark are taken by her :)

 And the rest are taken by me.





This one was my favorite exhibit.
there were different pieces with different types of motion sencors on them, some you touch, some you could talk to, and others you could wave your hand over to get the pieces to move or light up.
It was brilliant.
The ways the pieces moved was so soft and beautiful..

i also liked this one.
 Alberts favorite was this one because it was the only thing there was the type of art he was into.
 Another exhibit where you could add a little of your own stories into it.
 i added my own little message too =)