Saturday, August 18, 2012

Somewhere in Paris: Audrey Hepburn

its not Paris.. i know, but i kinda liked the title

My friend showed me this picture of Audrey just staring off.. and it got me thinking too..
its so hard to find inspiration these days, but when its there, it can make you do amazing things.

This is my first time being a little more adventurous and actually attempted to use water colour..
Also my first time doing mixed media
I really really hope i can keep producing art.. im kinda dreading the day that this phase will pass and im left with another new or old hobbie to be obsessed over..

its getting a little annoying =/

Also i saw this comment on a picture i uploaded.
So i did.
2 mins sketch while my hand was spazzing out again..
you know those little tremors you get when you have over worked a muscles..
Well its a bitch when you want to draw.

Anyways, i should sleep. gonna get some pho tmr with Albert =D! cause his back!!! YAY