Wednesday, May 16, 2012

FASHION WEEKEND

Howdy! Last weekend was Fashion Weekend in Sydney and I happened to snag myself some tickets.
Although I was really disappointing that I didn't get the VIP tickets early enough before they had all sold out.. but I'm still happy I was able to gain a new experience in the fashion world.
I think with the amount of fashion background I have I don't actually think I've been to a runway..?? none that I can think of.. so this was a first.

My outfit for the day!!
The dress I bought at one of the sales I went to recently and I chalked my hair pink :) oh how I miss having pink hair.

So essentially, Fashion weekend is the biggest fashion and beauty event held in Australia. It showcases different designer catwalks which you have to book in advance for, up to 70% off designer clothing that you can buy and also beauty makeovers!
But because we didn't book fast enough to get good seating, all my pictures were either blurry or well.. asses or heads..
To me, the catwalk wasn't worth it, mainly because we spent $20 and only just saw peoples heads.. They had horrible seating for the people in the back rows because I'm guessing they wanted to sell more VIP tickets..
I would've rather spent that $20 and 40 minutes on shopping, cause that was pretty insane.
We got to shop around 3pm on the third day it was open, which didnt leave us with much sales or sizes as everything had all need taken already. 
but i did manage to bag myself a few lovely dresses on with an awesome price tag!
After we finished shopping we hung out a little in the city :)

My shopping buddies :)




And a photo from the show :)


The Dresses
Erin Louise dress from fashion weekend, $40

 This dress was actually from the seduce sale, $45 down from $200

Arabella Ramsay dress from fashion weekend, $40 down from $400!!!
I actually remember seeing this dress on sale when i was down in Melbourne!! i kept touching it because of how beautiful the fabric was.. it was so soft =D
Its 100% silk.. which explains the price.

KuKu Dress from fashion weekend. $80 down from $180

And a Minkpink dress i got for $5!! from the Minkpink sale!!

i keep telling myself (and Dave) that i'll stop spending money on clothes.. but its just so hard when there are so many sales!!! O_O!!

i just feel sorta shitty now that i have so many dresses, with no where to wear them too :(

I just love the price tags!!