Thursday, March 1, 2012

Howdy!
i just thought i'd blog about my daily happenings..

Well first of all i would like to wish everyone whose having a birthday this week!!

Neaw! 28th Feb, my workmate, we aren't as close as normal people, we don't share the most interment details of our lives together but we are close in different ways.. and she really is special to me.

Jenny, leap year baby! my former boss, we talk so much through texting! i can tell her everything and i always go to her for any advise i need :) shes one of my role models.

and Tina! 2nd march, out of all the friends i thought i'd end up with after high school, i never ever thought me and her would stay friends (no offense Tina!) we were good friends in high school, but we weren't each others best friends then. but im so glad to still have her in my life!

i wish all these people a wonderful birthday this year and for all the years to come :)

Secondly, i spent wayy too much on presents for people that i am now broke for the week.. well.. sorta broke.. Dave and i are trying to save, pay off bills and buy cheesecake.. lol

we've decided to finally start saving for our future.. which i guess we sorta already have been.. sorta... LOL
im just surprised at how much we've saved though, seeing as we eat like pigs, how often we've traveled in the past year, me being a horrible compulsive shopper and him splurging on me with very very expensive gifts.. we've managed to save up quite a lot.
 And well.. our income and hours aren't the best.. :(
and i dont want to brag.. but i am very very very proud of us!!! im always proud when i save money..
its like going to the zoo and seeing a koala AWAKE! lol.. cause it happens.. but its rare.. (i dont know what else to compare it with..)

But this is going to be a tight month for us.
we've got things planned every weekend.. (there's one for the following week but i accidentally cut it out.. )
and i've taken another shift on Mondays so i only ever see Dave every Wednesdays now.. and Wednesdays are my only free day off, so its the only time i can work on any of my projects without having to stop to go to work or its too dark after work.. gahh!
and Saturdays are all planned and events..
its really changed our relationship.. its a little sad cause we miss each other so much :(
On a brighter note! i got some free tickets to taste of Sydney from one lovely Deborah!
She said we were special and scored us some free tickets! how awesome is that!
cant wait to go!
And Dave bought me this! my brother was going to buy it for me as well but he knew we were going to get it.. lol it was only $15!! =DD
i hope its useful though..

anyways, i should get some sleep, i have the biggest cravings for froyo and my room is the biggest mess ever!!! >=(