Wednesday, March 21, 2012

dip dye

I was playing around with my hair the other week
pink, cyan and indigo =D 
but you cant see the cyan that much.
i washed it right off tho because it was staining my shirt. but!! 
i finally got my roots done!!! 
i like blogging about my roots so i can keep track of how long its growing =D

But man, i will never get over how painful it is for me at the hairdressers. i know its not a big problem for a lot of other people, but i hate going to the hairdressers cause its so painful and long.
i cant complain though, getting my hair coloured is a choice and im still not yet ready to go back to black just yet.



Soo to my to cook list i can now cross off more things.
Thought the lamb and moussaka isn't in my to cook list, but its still something new!!
 Vegetarian Moussaka, could've been vegan is i didn't use add the cheese..
yum yum yum.. but next time i might make it the normal way with lamb.
Moroccan lamb shanks on rice.
the lamb was cooked for 3 hours, and it was sooo tender!!!
 it just ripped off the bone :)
 and chocolate lava cake!!
 this was slightly undercooked because oddly enough, the recipe WAS WRONG! >=(
 no matter, it still oozed out the way it should.. and tasted amazing!!!