Wednesday, October 5, 2011

what i do every night till 3am

- Read my many many food blogs i follow

Did you know, some people (mainly organic eaters) put a couple drops of bleach in water to wash their fruits and veges before eating it?? how odd right? i know some fruits are so consumed with pesticides and bacteria that even washing them with water 5 times wouldn't help.. so i guess its a little smart. though its just weird that you are using chemicals to kill chemicals..

- Read all the fashion blogs i follow

Dress made out of cows nipples.. 
i love the dress so much.. but the nipples gross me out.

- youtube a little.
- watch some tv shows.. (or re-watch..)
- eat.. =D i normally work till 10-11pm later even, so i end up having my dinner after hours..
- take a bath.. even if its 3am in the morning or something, i need a bath almost everday.. or then i get all antsy..
- put whore make up on in front of the mirror and yell "AM I PRETTY NOW!!" lolnotreally.. dave would wake up.. i just cry into the mirror till my eyes are too sore and watery to see how i really look like..
- do all my many duties i cant do infront of dave (fart, burp, pick my nose, wedgie and ear.. etc etc)
- walk around the house.. (most likely looking for food)
- brush my teeth..
and right before i go to sleep, i normally put on some simpsons to help me relax then talk to dave while his sleeping (he talks back in his sleep)

=D

IM SO THIRSTY =(

and bored..

Updated: Dave just woke up while i was infront of the mirror talking to myself and got mad that i lied to him about me sleeping next to him!! LOL now his mad and not sleep talking with me anymore
dave: you lied to me!
nat: i didnt!
dave: you said you were going to sleep when i slept
nat: i am sleeping! i just got up to pee!!!
dave: no you lied..!
nat: i didnt i promise!! (cause i mean it ever time i say it ;) lolol)

ahaha i love him :) it still sucks that he works during the day on weekdays and i work at night.. and weekends.. never get to see him anymore. thats why he gets mad when we dont sleep together, cause he thinks thats the only way we could spend time together.. and yes, thats how corny he is.

i put ice cream in my milk.. it made the milk awesomely minty =D and sooo cold